Friday, May 1, 2009

Great shopping week


So i had a pretty good week of saving... There was so much that we needed that I worked really hard to make it all worth the trip and money. I went to 4 stores: Albertsons, Kroger, Walgreens, and CVS. So the pictures are of all four trips together.
Here's the run-down:
Albertsons-
BoGo Sale, but i mostly spent my money here on meat.
Pork Loin Chops- B1 G2 Free! Got 3 almost 3 pound packages for one price of $15.
Frosted Flakes- BoGo + Qs
Banana Nut Cereal- BoGo + Qs
Ground Turkey- $1.?? per ppound
Strawberries- BoGo.

Kroger-
Corn on Cob- 5/$1
Kroger Fajita meat- Get sour cream, pico, chips, shredded lettuce FREE
3 Pillsbury Brownie mixes Free- had a raincheck
I also bought my groceries for the week here.

Walgreens-
2 packs of Huggies $20 + Qs + 2 Register Rewards= $15.??

Next transaction- Dove and Degree Deodorant $1.99 + 2RR from previous= $1.98

CVS-
Crest paste and oral B brush- $1.99 + Qs + 2 EB
Schick Intuition $8.99 + 4 off Q +4 EB.
Benedryl and Zyrtec- Qs for each +10 EB.
Totaled 16 EB good until end of May.

Next Transaction- used 6 EB
Colgate brush and paste + free Wisp.


So I "bought" a lot of things that I can stock-pile, but also got things we needed.
My Totals for the week:
Spent- $148.54 ( this is more than my budget, but I used cash I had from a side job that I am allowed to use for whatever I choose).
Saved- $109.22
Wow, I saved almost what I spent!
While we're at it I added up me totals for the month of April (my month ended on April 26).
Spent- $105.53
Saved- $112.95

Awesome!
I am so pumped to get more for less this month!

No comments: