Thursday, May 14, 2009

This ones for you.....

Shanna.
I don't' have a picture, but just wanted to post about my shopping this week. I did it all last night, 4 stores- Kroger, Walgreens, Target, and Walmart. Correction from what I told you before, I spend 70% of this weeks budget... but the remainder gets saved for something special. That's going to help so much if I can do that for the next month or so.
Here are some of the great deals I got (at least in my opinion).
Walgreens-
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet sticky things- 2/ .09 each.
2 Starbucks Truffles- FREE
Select Physician's Formula make-up- $2-3 each.
The new thing at Walgreens are these orange stickers.... just search up and down the aisles and check out the great deals! That's what all these were.

Kroger-
Mainly just fruit and basic groceries here but I did get the Garnier deal there.
Shampoo, conditioner, and 2 styling products- $4 all together!

Target-
I went here to get some FREE Vitamin Water (We aren't a big juice family, but sometimes I like to take something like this and water it down for some flavor... and it was FREE!!!) and also got Activia and Dannon for $1 each.

Walmart-
Small craker boxes for $1 each- 2 Wheat Thins, 2 Trisquit, 2 Ritz bits.

So that was my trip this week....
James is starting to get excited when I come home... first to see what all I got, and then to see what I saved!
So much FUN!!!!

No comments: