Saturday, January 1, 2011

???

Where have you been?
What's been going on?
Where are pictures of the girls lately?

So many questions lately about me not having posted anything new in... well, forever.  I have been pretty busy.  Here is a list of excuses why I haven't had a post in over two months, and I really hope at least one of them is good enough for you.
  • Chasing around two little girls.
  • Chasing around two little girls while forming another one in my womb.
  • Taking care of the house.... errr, just promise me you'll call before you come by for a visit.
  • Sewing, lots and lots of sewing lately.  This included lots of gifts and items for a table I had at a Christmas bazaar type thing.  I did pretty well, actually, thanks for asking!
  • Working many hours trying to fix my sewing machine in the middle of all the projects I had to get done in the above bullet.  Still not fixed, but have no fear!  I received money for Christmas that is going towards a new one! Yay!!!!
  • This and That for the girls.  This includes birthday parties (sometimes up to 3 in a weekend), dance recitals, Christmas programs, other school "things".  We seemed to have something every weekend.
  • And the last excuse I'll give is.... holidays!  We were so busy with family and friends this season that I rarely had a free moment to even type anything out.  Craziness!!!

Thanks for understanding.  I feel so much better now.

1 comment:

~SHO~ said...

I'm glad you are back! Even though I get to see you at least 3-5 times per week, I still enjoy reading your posts.

Love you~
S