Sunday, September 4, 2011

29, 29, 29, 29!!!

I don't know how many times I had to correct people.  I am only 29 on this birthday.  Not that there is anything wrong with being 30, I have no problem getting older... just in the right time.
My wonderful, loving, compassionate husband thinks it's really funny to make fun of me, and tease me by saying I'm older than I really am.  He just confuses me in the process, I never really know my age.  I usually just look to him, he's the math guy, after all.
Oh, well...
I didn't really have a point to this post, except maybe to correct those who were mistaken about my real age.
I'm 29 now.

2 comments:

The Mershawn's said...

That's so funny:). Lucky you. Enjoy your last year as a 20 year old! 30 is fast approaching for me. Sigh...happy late birthday!!

mattandpj said...

Ha! I thought you were the same age as Stoney! Duh. I didn't realize. Happy 29th you young'un!
PJ