Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Good Grief...

From Charlie Brown but I was def. saying that when I walked out of Kroger and Wal-Mart earlier this week. I left these two stores with some great deals! I was so excited I turned around to Selah in the car and held my hand up for a high-five and was hooting and hollering...it scared her and she gave me a really freaked out look.



These are the great buys I got at Kroger. Total retail on these items was over $30, but with sales and coupons my OOP was only about $8! And that includes almost 5 lbs of ground beef!



This is a picture of my Wal-Mart buys. Now I usually don't go to Wal-Mart because I think their policies are too difficult and their employees don't get it, but I couldn't pass up these free items.
Retail for all of this (in my estimation) is roughly $34, plus I got a double Sunday paper. My total OOP was $5.76!!!! Yes, Maam! I got a good deal! That means I only paid .76 for all the items excluding the newspaper....Awesome!

I want to leave this post with a picture of my baby girl taking her first few bites of cereal,she is one of the reasons I take the time to search out these big deals.

1 comment:

The Mershawn's said...

Cracked me up about you freaking out Selah...lol. Way to go girl!