Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blessings in my Life!






I just thought I would take minute and tell everyone about my favorite people. Of course, God is my number one, but i didn't have a picture of Him! lol.
But, a close second is the love of my life, my husband James "Bubba" Portis. He is the most faithful, patient, loving, intentional, strongest, and serving man. I couldn't have built a better partner in life for myself. I praise God and give Him all the glory for getting us together.
Next come my girls. Selah and Rinnah already show some significant differences in their personalities. However, I love both of them so much. When it was just Selah, I always thought there was no way I could ever love another child as much as I lover her. Then Rinnah came along! I am so blessed to have an example from the ultimate parent who loves every one of his children equally....

I guess this whole post is just to say that my life is blessed by nothing more than the love God has given me through first his son Jesus Christ and then those he placed in my life.

No comments: