Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shopping trips this past week!

Some great shopping this past week. Went to Tom Thumb and Kroger last Wednesday and got some good deals... here's a few of them.


Tom Thumb:
In ad coupons are the best!
Skippy for only $1.50 each.
Tortillas for the same.
18 eggs for $.99.
They also had small watermelons for 1.99, I think.
I hit their Pepsi deal as well, buy 2 get 3 and chips for free. We were going to a party that we needed to take sodas to, so I thought this would be good.

Kroger:
Buy 4 items, get $4 off- Oxy, bounce, and Puffs... got Oxy for $1 each, bounce for basically free, puffs for $1.
Herbal essences sale $1.99 with buy shampoo or conditioner, get product free coupon.
Then i got produce and milk, bread (Sarah Lee BOGO sale)...
Final ticket price was about $35.



Walgreens tonight:
1st transaction-
3 Listerine 3/$9 with $3 off 2 and $1 off coupons, plus $6 RR...FREE
Claritin with $2 coupon, plus $3 RR... about $10.
2nd transaction-
Coffee- 2/$5
Raisins- $1.99
Lysol-2/$3 with 2 $.75 coupons
Mentos- $.99 with $.55 coupons.. got 4.
Total spent out of pocket at Walgreens was $22.

I was so excited when I got in the car... I couldn't wait to share my deals with my hubby. His response-- "I'll never run out of Listerine!"

No comments: