Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tom Thumb today!!!

Today was a very successful day for me... shopping-wise!
I got all this for only $16. Total savings was over $40.



I was completely out of cereal and bars in my stash, so I have been watching for a good deal.
Well, I got one this week at Tom Thumb!
I brought home 8 boxes of cereal, 4 boxes of nature Valley bars, 3 10-packs of Capri Suns, 2 boxes of gallon sized hefty bags, and a package of cottonelle wipes.

When we got home, one of our neighbors was outside and my hubby shared my success with him, like he was so proud! It made me smile!

I didn't get a picture, but I got some good stuff for FREE at Walgreens yesterday. Apricot Scrub face-wash, chapstick (3-pack), 2 packs of Extra gum... and they made me get some candy so I would be spending money on more than just tax....Got all that for $.71!!! Too Cool!

Over all, I saved $75.09 and my Out-of-pocket was $64.02! Woohoo.

1 comment:

The Mershawn's said...

Well, I just spent over $100 at Walmart on groceries, so now I'm mad:). hehe

If only I'd take the time...way to go girl! And you cracked me up about the people at Walgreen's making you buy candy! So funny...