Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2 and 5

Since Selah and Rinnah's birthdays are only 6 days apart, we have had a joint party for them the last two years.  It's fun, and helps with saving time and $$$!
This year Selah wanted the girls to come to her party dressed as princesses.  How is that going to work?, I thought.  She has so many little boys that she wanted to invite too.  I threw it out there to her... How about a princess and knight party!?
Yes!! I love that Mommy!
So, the planning began.  Since it was Rinnah's 2nd, we did tutus for her party.  I could make it all work together, right?
It was a lot of fun.  I made tri colored cupcakes, crowns for each child, and we played pin the fire to the dragon.  Simple, cute, affordable.
And we now have a 2 year old little girl that is just tutu cute....


 And a 5 year old princess!



No comments: